Walking regularly can improve your health and your mood! Whether you need a solo trip, you’re bringing members of your household out to explore, or the dog needs some time in the fresh air, you have several great options. Consider visiting these cool walking trails in Auburn, Alabama the next time you’re craving some time in the great outdoors.
Sam Harris Park Walking Trail
- About: Sam Harris Park features a nice, simple walking trail. It also has picnic tables and a playground!
- Length: 0.6 miles
- Address: 85 Foster Street
Kiesel Park Walking Trail
- About: One of the wonderful walking trails in Auburn, Alabama is the Kiesel Park Walking Trail. You can encounter a dog park and the Nunn-Winston House along the way.
- Length: 2.25 miles
- Address: 520 Chadwick Lane
Town Creek Park Trail
- About: Town Creek Park Trail is perfect for a long, meditative stroll. Adjacent to Town Creek Park, the Historic Tree Trail also provides a pristine place for a leisurely walk.
- Length: 0.87 miles
- Address: 1150 S. Gay Street
Duck Samford Baseball Walking Trail
- About: Step into a little slice of paradise at the Duck Samford Baseball Walking Trail. Nature shrouds away this gorgeous path.
- Length: 0.25 miles
- Address: 335 Airport Road
Frank Brown Recreation Center Walking Path
- About: Though this option means that you’ll need a Frank Brown Recreation Center membership, it’s well worth it! Once things settle down a bit and the Center reopens, you’ll also have access to a free weight room, splash pad, fitness center, and more.
- Length: 0.42 miles
- Address: 235 Opelika Road
Duck Samford Walking Track
- About: Get on track with your fitness goals at the Duck Samford Walking Track! It offers a great place to run or walk.
- Length: 0.25 miles
- Address: 1623 E. Glenn Avenue
Strolling outside sounds like a walk in the park—or rather, a walk on a trail. As you plan your next trip, please don’t forget to check up on state and local rules and regulations, as well as posted notices. And if you would like to find a spot where walking is always welcome—besides these walking trails in Auburn, Alabama—you can always take a stroll around Summer Brooke.